PT. Hanjaya Mandala SAMPOERNA Tbk., one of the leading tobacco manufacturing companies in Indonesia, produces brands such as Dji Sam Soe, A Mild, and Sampoerna Hijau, and is an affiliate of Philip Morris International, one of the leading international tobacco company.
Due to business growth, upcoming projects and other business objectives, we are looking for talented people who possess a passionate and enterprising spirit to grow with us in forming the future of our business.
Current opportunities include:
(Karawang & Bekasi – West Java based)
To operate production machineries and perform light troubleshooting in order to produce required quality product consistent with the production specifications and plan.
• SMK average point in NEM _ 7.00 or Diploma Degree (D3/D4) with minimum GPA: 2.7
Electrical/Industry Instrumentation, Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronic Engineering
(Sub Concentration: Energy Conversion, Electricity, Electrical, Manufacture, or Industrial Mechanical);
• Fresh graduate or will be graduate in this year and experience are welcome;
• Willing to work in Shift time;
• Have not joined the written test for this position within 1 year starting from the date of the last test taken;
• Having good level of computer literacy is an advantage;
• Willing to be located in Karawang and Bekasi.
How to Apply ?? [www.sampoerna.com/career]
For those who are interested and possess the above
required qualifications, please come to:
Date : Tuesday, June 30th 2009
Time : 08:30-10.00 (for registration)
Venue : Aula AM POLINEMA, Politeknik Negeri Malang
Jl. Soekarno Hatta, Malang
Things to bring are academic transcript, ID card, calculator and pencil 2B.
Written test will be organized at the same time.