PT. SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC MANUFACTURING BATAM
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centers/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, and efficient, the company’s 114,000 employees achieved sales of more than 18.3 billion euros in 2008, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations “Make the most of their energy.” For facing the current business challenges, we require proficie nt, efficient and highly motivated individuals to be stationed in Batam for the following positions :
QUALITY ENGINEER (QE)
Monitor quality level in processing on daily basis and make corrective action on customer complain by analyzing the problem
- Diploma or Degree in Electronics Engineering from reputable university with min GPA 3.0.
- Good and strong understanding of Statistical Process Control (SPC), 8D Problem Solving and good analytical thinking.
- Able to read Electronic Schematic Diagram
- Able to communicate with all level and department and demonstrate leadership skill to drive for excellent quality performance
TECHNICAL ANTENNA (TA)
Analyze quality issues related with design, propose improvement by doing QVE (Quality Value Engineering) and follow up Engineering Change Notification.
- Diploma or Degree in Electronic Engineering from reputable university with min GPA 3.0.
- Strong in Electronics Analytical Skill (able to read Electronics Schematic Diagram)
- Having knowledge in electronics component and its function.
- Having technical skills in : Analog design, power supply, PCB routing, EMC, Mechanical Packaging, Electro-mechanical and electrical contacts, plastic molded and stamping parts is a plus
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS :
1. The candidate must have good command in English both verbal and writting, and knowledge in French is a plus
2. The candidate must have strong interpersonal skill with ability to work as part of team, fast learner and having positive attitute
3. Willing to be stationed in BATAM
Please submit your CV with short brief of your Final Project, copy of transcript and 3×4 photograph to JOB ARRANGEMENT SYSTEM (JAS) UNIT PENS – ITS latest by 15 September 2009.