PT Güntner Indonesia is one of the leading multinational companies in Indonesia, and being a part of Güntner AG & Co.KG – Germany. As one of the leading companies worldwide in the sector of heat transfer technology, Güntner AG & Co.KG is present on all continents with production sites as well as Güntner affiliated and non-affiliated sales and service companies. One of the major reasons for the successful development and worldwide expansion of Güntner AG &
Co.KG are the long years of experience and our commitment to the personal and professional growth of each team member. By constantly striving for improvement and progress, Güntner AG & Co.KG is able to guarantee its customers and business partner’s continuous and lasting success. As a part of the company corporate social responsibility, PT Güntner Indonesia provides an opportunity to the undergraduate students from university to have an internship program.
The Internship program in PT Güntner Indonesia is designed to enhance the education of undergraduate students through meaningful off-school and campus work experiences.
The program allows students from educational institution to start on-the-job training program while completing the educational institution curriculum requirements.
To support our business growth, we invite highly motivated, dynamic, and open-minded diploma
students to join our dynamic team to establish our company as market leader position as:
The incumbent will be responsible to participate in the activities of the Business Line Management
Department to support administration activities to manage sales order.
1. Female, a diploma student from a reputable academy preferably from Business Administration / Computer Education background.
2. Strong work commitment with the ability to work independently and be self driven.
3. Computer application literacy (Ms Office especially in Ms Excel).
4. Meticulous with an aptitude for figures and able to multitask effectively.
5. Demonstrate good communication skills as well as self driven; follow through actions and decisions with sense of urgency, punctuality and meet agreed deadlines.
6. Proficient in English (spoken and written) and computer application literacy is a must.
If you possess the above requirements, please send your application letter together with CV (In English) and recent photograph by stating the position code in the subject of the email no later than one week after this advertisement to: