Base station C++ Software Engineer
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
C++ Software Engineer is responsible for:
– requirement analysis,
– software design,
– implementation of software on embedded real-time platform within UMTS Base Station,
– writing specifications and documentation for the relevant part of the software,
– cooperation with SW Testing Engineers on integration within the real system.
– proven track of 1-2 years commercial experience in C++ , Object Oriented Design and Programming,
– experience in concurrent programming (multithreading, multitasking),
Desired skills include:
– B.Sc or M.Sc in faculty of Computer Science, spec. Software Engineering or similar
– good knowledge of software system design – UML and supporting tools
– fluency in English
– good interpersonal and teamwork skills
– ability to communicate and co-operate with other people in various situations and
a variety of countries.
– strong analytical skills are important advantage
BUSINESS UNIT DESCRIPTION:
The Radio Access BU is responsible for the provisioning the best in class radio access networks for the GSM, WCDMA, WiMAX and LTE technologies. The responsibility of BTS R&D site at Wroclaw is to specify, design, implement, test and maintain software for many variants of Nokia Siemens Networks base stations.
|Business Group:||COO Business Units and Operations|
|Business Unit:||COO Radio Access|
|Position is Open Until:||2009-12-31 24:00 GMT|