Schneider Electric, the world leader in electricity and automation management. It is a great place for top talents, ready to cross all frontier. Make the strategic move, join our 112.000 employees and catch the chance to follow your best career path in 106 countries.
Schneider Electric is fully committed to its people. Our network programs systematically cultivates our employees’ talent around the world. Marco polo program, for leading and recent graduates who are offered 2-3 years placements in a Schneider Electric entity outside of their home country. Today, more than 150 candidates have been placed throughout the Group since 2002 of which 60 (40%) are from Asia Pacific region. We’re offering the following positions :
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE ( MT- 2010 )
Will be trained and developed to meet Schneider’s qualification. Might be rotated to different role/function/location when necessary. Good technical competencies and commercially conversant to grow the business.
1. Graduate in Bachelor degree (S1) Engineering (Power/ Control/ Automation/Physic Engineering)
2. Minimal GPA 2.8
3. High motivated to grow with World Class team
4. Shows good potential in Leadership
5. Proficient in English, verbal and written.
6. Computer literate (Windows applications).
7. Male/Female max. 25 years old.
8. To sign and respect the 3 years bond agreement.
All Recruitment process will be held in Jakarta.
* Reimburcement for transportation will be paid if candidates have already signed contract with us.
We are inviting qualified candidates to send your CV to:
(without JPG or GIF files, attachment is not more than 500KB)
Please put the job code MT – 2010 at email subject.
Applying is easy.
Visit us at www.schneider-electric.co.id to learn more!