We are one of big petrochemical industries in Indonesia having an opportunity for you to become a part of our team. We invite high motivation, energetic, and dynamic person who want to join in our team and contribute to our business goals for the following
Responsible to ensure and manage the implementation, documentation, and records of Management System are comply with the Safety, Health and Environmental Standard Regulation. Responsible also to inspect workplace in order to reduce unsafe action &
condition & control inspection result, to ensure the activity comply to Safety, Health and Environmental requirements, regulation & customer requirement.
• Minimum Diploma III, Majoring in Engineering (Mechanical / Chemical / Electrical / Safety / Industry) from of reputable University / Polytechnic.
• Understand OHSAS 18001:2007, NFPA, SNI, process of production, technical supporting & maintenance, Safety & Health regulation, reporting system.
• Minimum 3 to 4 years experiences in SHE function, particularly Petrochemical Plant & Oil Company.
• Familiar with computer operation.
• Preferable having proficiency in both oral & written English.
• Have good logic analytical thinking and have good intent to learning.
• Willing to work at Cilegon.