SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC MANUFACTURING BATAM , As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centers/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, and efficient, the company’s 114,000 employees achieved sales of more than 18.3 billion euros in 2008, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations “Make the most of their energy.” For facing the current business challenges, we require proficient, efficient and highly motivated individuals to be stationed in Batam for the following position :
“GRADUATE ENGINEER PROGRAM”
A program for successfull Fresh Graduate Engineer to be developed in Engineering fields (Quality / Method / Manufacturing Engineering / Supply Chain)
- Graduate from Electronic / Electrical / Mechatronics Engineering with min GPA >= 3.0
- Able to read Electronic Schematic Diagram
- Having knowledge in electronic components and its function will be an advantage
- Able to work under pressure, having positive attitude and problem solving, good analytical skill and customer oriented
- Good communication skill and leadership skill.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS :
- The candidate must have good command in English both verbal and writting, and knowledge in French is a plus
- Willing to be stationed in BATAM
Please submit your CV with short brief of your Final Project, copy of transcript and 3×4 photograph toJOB ARRANGEMENT SYSTEM (JAS) PENS – ITS or Ruang Kemahasiswaan
latest by 12 Oktober 2010 or email to : email@example.com And SMS to :0856 323 6666 Ketik : sch#nama#nrp#no.hp
Pelaksanaan Rekrutmen :
Theater PENS ITS, 14 Oktober 2010, jam 08.00 s.d selesai. Peserta rekrutmen diharapkan hadir tepat waktu.