Location Base: Surabaya – East Java & Karawang/Bekasi – West Java
To operate production machineries and perform light troubleshooting in order to produce required quality product consistent with the production specifications and plan.
- SMK, with average point in NEM 3 7.00 or Diploma Degree (D3), with minimum GPA: 2.75;
- Engineering background with major in: Electrical/Industrial Instrumentation, Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering (sub concentration: Energy Conversion, Electricity, Electrical, Manufacture, or Industrial Mechanical);
- Fresh Graduate and experience are welcome;
- Willing to work in shift time;
- Have not joined the written test for this position within 1 year starting from the date of the last test taken;
- Having good level of computer literacy is an advantage.
WHO WE ARE
PT Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna Tbk. is one of the leading tobacco manufacturing companies in Indonesia. In 2009, Sampoerna held an overall market share of 29.1% of the Indonesia cigarette market and retained the number one market share position. At the end of 2009, Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 28,300 people. As the inspiring local company, in May 2005 PT Philip Morris Indonesia, an affiliate of Philip Morris International, acquiring majirity ownership of Sampoerna.
If you are interested and possess the above qualifications, please come to our selection day, which will be held on:
Day/Date : Wednesday/16 March 2011
Time : 08:30 AM – until finished
Venue : Theater Room PENS-ITS, Kampus Politeknik Elektronika Negeri
Surabaya ITS, Sukolilo – Surabaya.
(Please bring your own stationery, calculator and transcript)
Rekrutment Poster :