PT. MTU Indonesia is the Indonesia arm of MTU Asia Pte Ltd. MTU Asia Pte Ltd is a direct subsidiary of MTU Friedrichshafen Gmbh – one of the leading worldwide manufacturers of large diesel engines and complete drive systems. In partnership with Detroit Diesel, we are one of the core leading brands of Tognum GmbH.
Our presence in Indonesia is fuelled by demand for our products and services – one of the most modern and wide-ranging in the sector.
In addition to diesel engines and drive systems, we also supply heavy land, industrial applications and decentralized power generation plants – and cover diesel engines from 20kW to 9000kW and gas turbines under the brand of MTU, Detroit Diesel, Mercedes Benz OM
We are currently expanding our presence and looking for highly talented person to join our
SERVICE ENGINEER TRAINEE (MT)
- Fresh Graduates or those who have experiences for maximum 2 years from D3/D4 PENS in Engineering with subjects of Mechanical; Mechatronic; Electronic; Industrial Electrical with minimum GPA 2.75 of 4.00 Scale.
- Have good health conditions
- An energetic; enthusiastic and a tough person
- Keen to learn and enjoy challenges
- Eager to attend all training programs conducted in class; workshop and fields (on the job training) located spread out Indonesia regions.
- Sufficient spoken & written English
- Able to drive a car and possess a valid driving license is an advantage.
- Passed selection test (interview; written test; psycho test and medical test).
Presentation and recruitment will be conducted on the following schedule:
Agenda : Presentation, Recruitment & Selection
Date/time : Thursday-Friday/14-15 July 2011 from 8:00 AM – finished
Venue : Kampus PENS, Jln. Raya ITS, Sukolilo, Surabaya 60111
Test : Interview & Written test (Logical)
Applicants who are interested in joining this program, please prepare and bring the following documents to be submitted when attending the presentation & selection process:
- Application letter, addressed to: HR & Admin Manager PT. MTU Indonesia.
- Copies of graduation certificates and academic transcript (those who are still waiting for the graduation announcement, may submit the documents later)
- Letter of on the job training confirmation from the respective company if any
Please send your application included your phone or mobile phone number and email address latest by 11 July 2011 to :
R. Kemahasiswaan, Gedung D3, PENS – ITS
and register in here
The successful candidate will be appointed as a Service Engineer Trainee and will receive an attractive compensation and benefits during the program. They will undergo one year comprehensive training (soft & hard skills) through Service & Parts departments and other operational activities within MTU Indonesia organization.
Service Engineer Trainee Program, tentatively will be started in September or October 2011
Upon completing this program, successful candidates will be appointed as a Junior Service Engineer in the Service Department of Jakarta/Branch/Sites offices within PT. MTU Indonesia organization.
Visit our web at www.mtu-online.com for more information about our company
List of the participants, click here