PT. Citra Tubindo Engineering an innovative partner for the oil & gas, energy & process industry. Located in Batam is seeking a highly motivated and experienced professional to fill the position for :
“ASSISTANT PROJECT ENGINEER”
- Degree in Mechanical Engineer / Naval Engineer.
- Able to operate computer software which is related with work purpose ( Primavera P6, Microsoft Project )
- Able to speak & write English.
- Ability to read and interpret technical fabrication drawing.
- Min 2 years experienced.
- Min Diploma in Computer science
- Min 1 year experienced
- Good knowledge of programming PHP, Pearl, J2EE & database PostgreSQL & MySQL and design Database
- Familiar in Ajax, Jquery, HTML5, CSS3 and Photoshop will be advantage
- Familiar develop system under Linux OS
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Demonstrated performance as job engineer for the EPC projects is required.
- Read, write and speak English.
- In depth knowledge of static equipment and related national and international codes and standards viz ASME, TEMA, API etc.
- Perform design calculation of pressure vessels columns, shell and tube type heat exchangers, storage tanks, filter manually and with software
- Analyze vendors offer and prepare TBC and raise TQs.
- Knowledge of static equipment related piping codes.
- Analytical ability and problem solving skill.
- Auto cad working knowledge.
- Min 2 years experience in similar work.
Please send your Application & CV to : email@example.com
Closing date 11 Agustus 2011, only short listed candidates will be notified