Siemens Healthcare Sector is one of the world’s largest providers to the healthcare industry, offering solutions based on core competencies and innovative strengths in diagnostic systems, therapeutic technologies and knowledge processing – including information technology and systems integration. With further growth plans, PT. Siemens Indonesia Healthcare Sector is now actively looking for bright-talented individuals to fill the following position:
CUSTOMER SERVICE ENGINEER
in JAKARTA and MEDAN.
The Customer Service Engineer (CSE) is responsible for performing the service activities assigned to him/her, which is coordinated via the Uptime Service Center, in an adequate and appropriate manner. He will report to the Technical Service Manager for administrative matters and technical issues.
- Performing installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of all Siemens Healthcare products (Radiography / Fluoroscopy / Angiography System, Computed Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Molecular Imaging, Mammography, Radiation Oncology, and Ultrasonography) within his area of expertise and assisting with other products under supervision;
- Maintaining customer satisfaction, in particular within the framework of Customer Services.
- Candidates should possess a good troubleshooting skill on electronic circuits.
- Have a good knowledge in computer system and networking.
- Knowledge in medical equipment is an advantage.
- Overnight, weekend, and air traveling may be required.
- Good problem solving and analytical skill
- Good organizational, interpersonal, and communication skill
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to work under time constraints and adapt to change
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in electrical engineering from reputable university.
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, Power Point)
Competitive salary and benefit package will be offered to the successful candidates. Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Send your brief CV, contact address, telephone number, present and expected salary latest 28 February 2012 to:
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be notified