PT. Krakatau Posco, We are a multi-national Joint Venture Company between POSCO (KOREA) and PT KRAKATAU STEEL (Persero) Tbk. engaged in steel industry with the capacity of 3 million tons/year in the first stage. The company shall start its operation in 2014 and we are opening the opportunity for attractive career development.
Right now we are looking for the best graduates and the students who will graduate this year and are willing to learn and build trust with open mind to be members of our 2012 as:
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM
- Bachelor (S1)/Academy (D3) Graduates, or students who will graduated in 2012.
- Majors: Mechanical Engineering (D3), Chemical Engineering (D3), Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering (D3), Metallurgy/Material Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Accounting, and Transportation Management.
- Maximum 25 years old for S1 and 23 years old for D3.
- GPA (IPK) min. 2,85 of 4,0 scale.
- Having a TOEIC or TOEFL Score will be an advantage.
- Hard worker, creative, initiative and able to interact with other teams effectively.
- Candidates will get the opportunity to join the job training in POSCO, Korea.
- Only the suitable candidates will be shortlisted based on GPA and other criteria.
- Test Location: Cilegon, Surabaya, Malang & Jakarta.
- Work location in Cilegon, Banten Province.
For further information and how to apply, please refer to our website:
The closing date for applications is on Sunday, May 27th 2012.