PT GMF AeroAsia is a subsidiary of PT Garuda Indonesia, which focuses on Maintenance & Repair Organization (MRO) business. It is located in Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Cengkareng. The facilities, established in 1984, covers an area of 115 Ha, that can support complete repairs and overhaul services of aircraft, engine and component.
The company is recognized as world class quality and services, it is reflected by approval/certificate granted to the organization, such as Indonesian DGCA, EASA, FAA, CAAS and many other authorities. Our customers come from many different businesses and countries.
Due to our Global Challenge Plan and Quantum Leap Business Growth, we are looking to offer opportunities to conquer challenge, as well as putting achievement, teamwork, integrity and initiative as the front end characters. We offer opportunities to highly talented people to build their professional career in MRO industry as:
- Diploma Degree majoring in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering background.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75
- Minimum TOEFL score of 475
- Male/Female, Maximum age 25 years old
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Experience is not required
- If you are interested in joining PT GMF AeroAsia, please send your Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible, to:
- Only selected and qualified candidates will be contacted for selection process.